We have extensive experience assisting companies to value and optimise their product portfolios across the spectrum of product development within healthcare. Outlined below are some of the key areas where we have provided essential & insight to support for our clients with their investment decisions.
Please contact us for more detailed information regarding any of the areas outlined below.
Research portfolio analysis, prioritisation & optimisation
- Analysis & prioritisation mapping of assets to optimise investment
- Generation of key metrics & optimisation profiles to align with corporate strategy & financial/investment requirements
Development portfolio analysis & management
More in-depth portfolio analysis incorporating fully worked-up P&L cash-flow statements to drive essential financial metrics & outputs such as:
- Net Present Value (NPV) & risk adjusted NPV
- Payback year
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Return on Investment (ROI)
Life-cycle management – Label Expansion / Phase IV prioritisation mapping
Analysis & mapping of new product opportunities for Ph IV life-cycle development for in-market assets. Generation of indication or patient expansion priority lists aligned with factors for consideration, for example:
- Medical unmet need
- Clinical & regulatory feasibility
- Commercial opportunity
- Competitive intensity
Portfolio Services can be applied to asset portfolios within the same company or to portfolios spanning multiple companies, allowing investors with diverse investment structures to understand their portfolios.