Black Swan Analysis is well positioned to help any organisation in the healthcare industry analyse and determine the potential value of their assets. Whether it is a product with clinical data, or merely a fledgling concept, Black Swan can translate this information into a suitable format.
Our team’s experience enables us to offer your organisation a range of services to suit your needs. There are three broad tiers of asset valuation that we provide which are tailored to the stage of development, time, budget & purpose for which the valuation will be used:
Exploratory valuation: Determines whether the product fulfils an unmet need and is financially viable.
- Patient segmentation and sizing
- Product utilisation and uptake benchmarks
- Projected revenue
- Identification of other technologies or products for a price guide
- Generation of opportunity analysis
Investor valuation: Provides guidance on opportunities that require financial backing or internal investment. More advanced asset evaluation metrics will be used.
- Development of 3 target product profiles to determine profile viability
- Sensitivity analysis of key variables
- Guidance to pricing based on early evaluation health economic analysis
- Market scoping and key risk identification
- Early asset health-economic evaluation metrics
Business case valuation: Encompasses a complete costing and revenue model with net present value (NPV) calculations and other key financial metrics.
- Outline clinical program with potential end-points and cost structure
- Full strategic business plan & exit options with deal management defined for the owners
- Outline marketing plan with key tactics