Incidence of Stomach Cancer in 17 Major Markets 2016-2026
Stomach cancer is a broad term encompassing tumours arising in the stomach. Includes gastric carcinoma which is a malignant epithelial-origin tumour commonly developing after prolonged period of gastritis. Stomach cancers tend to develop slowly over many years spreading in different ways. Staging for stomach cancer is as per AJCC stage at diagnosis and Lauren classification for Adenocarcinoma.
This report provides the current incidence for Stomach Cancer across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, Canada, Australia, India, Mexico, Turkey, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Argentina and Russia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report provides an overview of the stages, locations and histopathology of Stomach Cancer tumours. The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms of the disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for the disease include:
- History of stomach polyps or stomach lymphoma
- Family history of stomach cancer
- Family history of hereditary non-polyposis
- Colorectal cancer
- Familial adenomatous polyposis
- BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations
- Megaloblastic (pernicious) anaemia or being blood type A.
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Stomach Cancer market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Stomach Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Stomach Cancer incidence
- Identify sub-populations within Stomach Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number Stomach Cancer patients
You may also like…
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.
Segment & understand oncology markets using our forecasting platform, with coverage for 8 countries, including Japan, Brazil and the US.