Incidence of Pancreatic Cancer in 17 Major Markets 2016-2026
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most deadly cancers in the world. Pancreatic cancer is a result of malignant cells forming in the tissue of the pancreas, and typically spreads rapidly with detection usually in the later stages of the disease. The prognosis of pancreatic cancer, especially for later stages, is quite poor and has the lowest survival rate of all cancers.
This report provides the current incidence for Pancreatic Cancer across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Mexico, Turkey, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, and Russia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report provides an overview of the stages, locations and histopathology of Pancreatic Cancer tumours. These sub-populations within the main disease are included at a country level across a 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for the disease include:
- Gallbladder enlargement
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Pancreatic Cancer’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Pancreatic Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Identify sub-populations within Pancreatic Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Pancreatic Cancer patients.
You may also like…
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.
Segment & understand oncology markets using our forecasting platform, with coverage for 8 countries, including Japan, Brazil and the US.