Prevalence of Ovarian Cancer in 17 Major Markets 2015-2025
Ovarian Cancer begins in the ovaries, resulting from abnormal cells that have the ability to spread to other parts of the reproductive system and, in advanced stages, other parts of the body. The cause for Ovarian Cancer is not currently known, most DNA mutations for ovarian cancer are acquired genetic changes, however a link still has not yet been found to any environmental factors that may cause the mutation. This report provides the current incidence for Ovarian Cancer across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Turkey, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Argentina and Russia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report provides an overview of the stages, grades and associated Charlson Co-morbidity scoring of Ovarian Cancer. The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of the disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for the disease include:
- Myocardial Infarct
- Mild Liver Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Ovarian Cancer’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Ovarian Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Ovarian Cancer’s prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Ovarian Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Ovarian Cancer patients.
You may also like…
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.