Incidence of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in 17 Major Markets 2016-2026
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (HL) is a cancer (also known as Hodgkin Disease, Hodgkin Lymphoma or Hodgkin’s Disease) of the lymphatic system and is one of two common types of cancers of the lymphatic system. The inclusion of Reed Sternberg cells, a type of white blood cell called a B lymphocyte, helps clinicians to delineate HL from other types of lymphoma. The primary site for HL in most patients will be the lymph nodes in the neck, but as a cancer that affects the lymphatic system, it has the potential to start anywhere in the body at the same time and to spread to different organs.
This report provides the current incidence for Hodgkin’s Lymphoma across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, Australia, Argentina, Canada, India, Mexico, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Turkey) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
The most common symptom of HL is painless swelling of the lymph nodes, however there are other signs that can indicate HL, including:
- Night sweats
- Itchy skin
- Unexplained fever
- Unintended weight loss
- Persistent cough
- Pain in the lymph nodes after consuming alcohol
- Enlarged spleen
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Hodgkin’s Lymphoma market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insights into the incidence of the subdivided types of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Hodgkin’s Lymphoma incidence.
- Identify sub-populations within Hodgkin’s Lymphoma which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma patients.
You may also like…
Segment & understand oncology markets using our forecasting platform, with coverage for 8 countries, including Japan, Brazil and the US.
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.