Prevalence of Cystic Fibrosis in 9 Major Markets 2015-2025
Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is an autosomal-recessive disease which affects the secretory glands throughout the body. The disease primarily involves the lung, but can also affect other organs. This report provides the current prevalence for CF across 9 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan and India) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the types, occlusion locations and the prevalence of associated disorders of CF. The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of CF have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for CF include:
- Respiratory complications
- Gastrointestinal complications
- Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to Purchase:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global CF’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of CF and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on CF’s prevalence.
- Identify sub-populations within CF which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of CF patients.
You may also like…
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.