Incidence of Colorectal Cancer in 18 Major Markets 2017-2027
Colorectal Cancer (CRC) affects the colon and rectum, which are a part of the large intestine. Colorectal cancer occurs when tumours, identified as polyps, develop in the lining of the large intestine. Some of these polyps can become cancerous over time (several years) but some of these polyps may not become malignant at all.
This report provides the current incidence for Colorectal Cancer across 18 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Argentina, Australia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Colorectal Cancer have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Colorectal Cancer include:
- Change in bowel habits, including diarrhoea or constipation or a change in the consistency of stools
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
- Persistent abdominal discomfort, such as cramps, gas or pain
- A feeling that the bowel doesn’t empty completely
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information form patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Colorectal Cancer market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Colorectal Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Colorectal Cancer incidence.
- Identify sub-populations within Colorectal Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Colorectal Cancer patients.
You may also like…
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.
Segment & understand oncology markets using our forecasting platform, with coverage for 8 countries, including Japan, Brazil and the US.