Incidence of Autoimmune Haemolytic Anaemia (AIHA) in 8 Major Markets 2016-2026
Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia (AIHA) is an immune disorder caused by auto-antibodies against unmodified autologous red blood cells and can range in presentation from a mild illness to a rapidly fatal severe condition.
This report provides the current incidence for AIHA across 8 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of AIHA’s have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for AIHA include:
- Lymphoproliferative conditions:
- Myeloproliferative conditions:
- Multiple myeloma
- Autoimmune conditions:
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Pneumonia & Tuberculosis
- Chronic active hepatitis
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global AIHA’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of AIHA and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on AIHA’s incidence.
- Identify sub-populations within AIHA which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of AIHA patients.
You may also like…
Segment & understand oncology markets using our forecasting platform, with coverage for 8 countries, including Japan, Brazil and the US.
A robust source of evidence-based patients for diseases, hospital admissions and procedures across healthcare markets.