At Black Swan Analysis we pride ourselves on creating a vibrant and dynamic environment where our employees are valued and able to bring their best! We want to encourage a culture of enthusiasm and an inquisitive nature. Our people are empowered to deliver the best in their role and work cohesively as part of the Black Swan team. We want people who are going to share in this enthusiasm and watch this insightful company grow!
It is an exciting time to join us, so if you want to be a part of the journey, then we would love to hear from you.
Who Are We
Black Swan Analysis Limited (BSA) was formed in 2007 with the goal of providing analysis and forecasting services to businesses operating in the healthcare markets. The client services include data & market analysis, training in basic and advance forecasting, proprietary data bases and reimbursement models with value dossier development.
Senior Level Marketing, Business Development & Social Media Manager
Responsibilities and activities of the role include:
- Management and running of HubSpot.
- Writing external communication documents & emails.
- Researching and commissioning marketing materials.
- Build internal brand guide and templates.
- Managing social media content (blog articles, twitter feeds etc).
- Leading the BD team with research into potential clients / lead generation & associated strategies for conversion.
- Co-ordinate marketing activities across the company (between analysts & BD/sales teams).
- Create automated follow-up workflows in HubSpot.
- Create, monitor and track different inbound marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the IT development team to implement different marketing campaigns.
- Take internal ownership of SEO work (currently run by external agency)
- Lead & maintain main BSA website content and development.
- Work with HR to build a social presence to increase recruitment.
- Take ownership of and develop reporting tools and dashboards for CEO and board to show progress and activity across inbound marketing initiatives
- Ownership and build out of client personas
- Provide guidance to sales & BD on targeting messages and positioning statements
Qualifications and Skills and Experience
- Degree in a related discipline or relevant, demonstrable experience in a marketing role
- Ability to use MS Office 365 or similar (especially Word & Publisher)
- Experience with publishing & picture editing software / packages & image manipulation
- Previous experience in building a strong brand image and presence
- Excellent written skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with external potential clients as well as with internal team members
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or similar platform
- Accountability for quality and delivery of responsibilities
- Able to persuade others to your way of thinking
- Able to manage a team of business development leads
- Ability to convey complex business solutions to clients in a clear and concise way